Traveling internationally can be the experience of a lifetime, but to be able to fully embrace and enjoy the experience you need to be fully prepared.
No travel packing guide would be complete without mentioning the obvious documents you’ll need for your trip. The most important of these travel documents being:
- Travel visa
- Plane tickets
- Train tickets
- Hotel confirmations
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of travel insurance
- Vaccination certifications (if required for your destinations)
- A paper map of your destination
When it comes down to it, packing for a trip can be stressful. Do you wait until the last minute? Put off researching what you’ll need for certain activities or weather at your destination? Get distracted easily, or have young people that need attention? It happens to the best of us!
5 Interesting facts about the Costa del Sol
- Andalucia is one of Spain’s premier wine producing areas.
- Renowned artist Pablo Picasso was born in Malaga in on the 25th October 1881.
- Dolphins are a major feature of the waters along the Costa del Sol and there are many options to see these wonderful creatures.
- Malaga is home to Antonio Banderas, one of Hollywoods top movie stars.
- Fashionistas will have the chance to shop ’til they drop in the Costa del Sol thanks to a huge choice of designer outlets in some of the best shopping malls in Spain.